|Shipped Characters:||Eddie Miller and Sophia Danae|
|Length of Relationship:||2013 - The Touchstone of Ra|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Edophia|
Seddie (S/ophia and Eddie) is the friendship, romantic or otherwise enemy pairing of Eddie Miller and Sophia Danae. This pairing first interacted in The Touchstone of Ra and will not advance because Eddie graduated and is dating Patricia and Sophia became stone as a punishment.
View the Seddie Gallery.
- Eddie & Fabian were the first two people to meet Sophia.
- He caught Sophia in his arms when she slipped.
- She smiled at him before she slipped.
- He held her for a bit.
- He asked her if she's okay.
- He trusted Sophia.
- He got Sophia in Sibuna.
- They both stared at each other awkwardly.
- She stared at him and then he rolled his eyes left to right and then they stared at each other.
- They stood next to each other while somebody that works at the museum informed them about the Touchstone of Ra.
- He felt ashamed when he found out who she really is and he trusted her.
- She asks him when she first entered Anubis House if it was Anubis House and then he smiled at her and replied sure is.
- She tried to possess him but then asked how it is not working in a mad tone and he replied that he is the Osirian.
- He didn't believe Dexter when he said Sophia took the Touchstone.
- He defended her when Dexter said it was Sophia who took the touchstone.
- They left (with Dexter) quickly, when the Museum Curator yelled "Out!".
- Sophia stole the Touchstone from Eddie.
- Sophia locked Eddie (and Dexter) in the crypt.
- Cassie thought that Sophia had a crush on Eddie, and was trying to get him to date her.
- They have the same pairing name as Sam Puckett and Freddie Benson on another Nickelodeon show, iCarly.