|Shipped Characters:||Piper Williamson and Patricia Williamson|
|Length of Relationship:||Birth-Present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Patper|
The two are very much opposites: Patricia is a punk goth type girl, while Piper goes to a boarding school for "music geniuses" and is very posh. They are jealous of each other: Piper is jealous of the fact that Patricia has more fun, and Patricia is jealous of Piper's talent and politeness. Piper decides to take Patricia's advice; she moves back to her school and "dares to fail." Patricia takes saying goodbye to Piper very seriously.
View the Piptricia Gallery.
- Piper arrives at the school and Patricia's friends mistake her for Patricia.
- Vera and Victor search Piper's bag, thinking that she's Patricia. They search her bag because they knew Patricia had the ox bell and they wanted to bust Sibuna.
- Patricia hides Piper in Anubis House from Victor and Vera.
- Eddie kisses Piper, thinking that she is Patricia.
- Patricia blackmails Piper into pretending to be her for her dinner "date" with Eddie and Mr. Sweet.
- Piper turns up on Patricia's date with Eddie and Mr. Sweet.
- Both Eddie and Mr. Sweet are fooled, thinking that Piper is Patricia even though they act so differently.
- Patricia and Joy spy on Piper during the date.
- Eddie is about to kiss Piper again, but Patricia shows up to stop it and tells her to abort the mission.
- Piper and Patricia bump into the restaurant's waiter by accident.
- Mr. Sweet is angry at Piper and Patricia for lying to him and Eddie.
- Patricia swears that she has never seen Piper in her life.
- Patricia is sad that Piper is leaving.
- Piper says she left Patricia a note.
- Piper tells Patricia that she's going back to the Academy.
- Piper tells Patricia she's not afraid to fail anymore.
- Piper gives Patricia her music note necklace.
- Eddie thinks Patricia is Piper when he sees the necklace.
- That's when Patricia finds out about the accidental kiss between Eddie and Piper.
- Patricia says Piper used to tease her about not understanding nursery rhymes.
- Eddie video chats with Piper because sinner Patricia wouldn't tell him the nursery rhyme.
- Eddie convinces Piper to tell him the nursery rhyme by telling her it's a surprise for Patricia.
- Patricia seems angry when Eddie is chatting with Piper.
- Piper refuses to tell Patricia because she doesn't want to "ruin the surprise".
- Like in the show, Jade and Nikita are identical twins in real life.
- This is the only known twin pairing on the show.
- Nikita and Jade originally both auditioned for the part of Patricia, but the role was awarded to Jade.
- In one Season 2 episode, Amber calls them Patricia 1 and Patricia 2.
- Alfie thought that Piper was Patricia, so he said that Patricia was "the one" in an episode in Season 2.
- Patricia and Piper are exact opposites even though they are twins.
- Besides Patricia, the only one in Anubis House who knew about Piper before she came was Joy.