|Shipped Characters:||Eddie Miller and Piper Williamson|
|Rivals:|| Peddie |
|Other Pairing Names:|| Pipddie|
Piddie (Pi/per and E/ddie) in the friendship or otherwise romantic pairing of Piper Williamson and Eddie Miller. In Season 2, Eddie kissed Piper, thinking she was Patricia, Piper's identical twin. Patricia found this out in a later episode. Though they debated on the kiss problem, they seem to be on good terms.
Visit the Piddie Gallery.
- Eddie kissed Piper thinking she was Patricia..
- He seemed to be trying to impress her by talking about his cutting class formula.
- Piper went on a date with Eddie and Mr. Sweet by posing as Patricia.
- Eddie said Piper (thinking she was Patricia) looked amazing.
- Eddie almost kissed Piper again before being stopped by Patricia.
- Eddie seemed shocked and surprised to find out Piper was Patricia's twin.
- Piper can be seen smiling at Eddie.
- Eddie went to talk to her about the kiss, preventing Alfie from talking to her.
- They argued about telling Patricia the truth.
- He seemed a little upset at breakfast to see Piper again, showing he was still upset from the dinner.
- Eddie accidentally let it slip to Patricia (thinking it was Piper) that he kissed Piper, upsetting her.
- Eddie video chatted with Piper to see if she could remember a nursery rhyme.
- Piper seemed happy to talk to Eddie again.
- Eddie was happy that Piper figured out the nursery rhyme.
- Piper refused to tell Patricia what was going on, trying to help keep Eddie's 'surprise' a secret.
- They kissed once in the episode House of Reflections / House of Stooges .
- Eddie thought Piper was Patricia, which led to him kissing her on accident.
- Piddie shared the most awkward relationship moments on the show.