Warning: Some fanfictions may contain sexual content. Read at your own risk.
- Tell Me Something by sinfullysarcastic - Summary: "Call me if you need to talk to someone, Patricia," he had said. Rated T; Finished.
- Just A Student by sinfullysarcastic - Summary: But as Jason caught her eye and gave a small worried smile, Patricia simply nodded in acknowledgement. If all she was to him was a student, then all he was to her was a teacher. Simple as that Rated K+; Finished.
- I Believe You by sinfullysarcastic - Summary: And she can almost picture him in front of her, in front of a vulnerable girl with hair full of colorful streaks and a mind full of conspiracy theories. I believe you.' Jason Winkler's degenerative disease has finally overtaken him, but Patricia swears she sees him everywhere she turns. Rated K+; Finished.
- The Confrontation by 12Gionat - Summary: She opened it and sighed in relief to it being a private room. There was a heart monitor and a bed. A cable was attached to it and to a man's chest. Patricia took a deep breath from seeing the man. His black hair was grey and wavering and his once handsome looks, were wrinkled and he was very pale. Patricia confronts an old teacher at the Hospital, who's time is up. Rated K+; Finished.
- Playing With Fire by SapphireCreativity - Summary: Pason Rated T; Unfinished.
- Longingly Said To Return by MyGhela - Summary: he sat on her bed, her phone placed on it. She watched it, waiting for it to ring, waiting for him to call. Maybe what she did was wrong, maybe he thought she was just a kid and didn't take her seriously; maybe giving him that note was a mistake. Rated T; Finished.
- Detention by Fabes999 - Summary: When Patricia is the only one in detention and Jason is watching her, anything can happen. Rated T; Finished.