|“||She almost convinced me that Patricia Williamson is shall we say... overdramatic. Thing is, she almost convinced me.||”|
— Jason Winkler
|Shipped Characters:||Patricia Williamson and Jason Winkler|
|Length of Relationship:||2011|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Patson|
Click to View the Pason Gallery, Videos, Fanfictions, and Society pages.
- Patricia tells Jason about Joy's disappearance.
- She tells him that they erased her from the school photograph.
- She says that the teachers and police are in on it.
- She promises to him that she is telling the truth.
- Jason believes her and does not judge her like everyone else did when she told them.
- He says that he will try his best to find out what really happened to Joy.
- Patricia trusts him to keep her secret.
- Jason goes to see Patricia at Anubis House because he's concerned about her.
- Patricia tells him that this is proof that the man isn't in her head.
- Jason tells her that no one else saw him anywhere.
- She tells him that everyone is in on "it"- the conspiracy of kidnapping Joy.
- She said that yesterday he believed her.
- Jason says he believes her.
- Patricia yells at him and calls him a liar.
- Jason says he is concerned about her.
- Jason says to describe the man to him obviously trying his best to not make her mad at him.
- He promises he will try to get some answers for her.
- They smile at each other.
- He asks Mrs.Andrews about Patricia talking to Joy.
- Patricia tells him that she thinks the "ghost" she saw is a real person.
- Jason shows Patricia the back of Joy's phone.
- Jason touches Patricia's hand as he takes the back of Joy's phone back.
- Jason says that they need more proof.
- Patricia tells him they removed Joy from the photo.
- Jason notices Joy's hand in the photo and Patricia says that finally someone believes her and is immensely relieved.
- Jason says he needs to dig a little further but they will then confront Mr Sweet.
- He says to be patient to Patricia and that he will get to the bottom of this, therefore reassuring Patricia.
- Patricia is very glad that he's helping her.
- Patricia said she needed to talk to Jason.
- Patricia and Jason look at the picture together.
- Jason said that he was going to confront Mr. Sweet about the evidence for her and Patricia seems happy.
- Patricia seems relieved that someone finally believed her and said,"Thank you so much!" to Jason.
- Patricia leaves Mara to talk to Mr. Winkler instead.
- Instead of calling him "Mr. Winkler", Patricia refers to him as Jason.
- Jason gets the original school picture for Patricia.
- She thanks him.
- Jason says "She almost managed to convince me that, Patricia Williamson is shall we say... over-dramatic. Thing is she almost convinced me" partially defending Patricia
- He comes out of the principle's office with no luck.
- He says he didn't have any luck so he's going to talk to Victor.
- He goes to talk to Victor.
- Patricia sat by the staircase throughout his whole conversation with Victor.
- When she sees him, she get's onto her feet excitedly.
- He ignores her and acts different then before.
- She tries to get his attention but it doesn't work.
- She trails him down the stairs until he exits Anubis House through the front door.
- She calls him Jason instead of Mr. Winkler.
- Patricia talks about what happened with Jason with Mara.
- When Jason walks into the classroom Patricia gets up and asks about last night.
- Jason defends the teachers story about Joy going home now.
- When Patricia sits down after talking to Jason she looks disappointed and annoyed.
- She looks up to glare at Jason in the class.
- Patricia and Jason lock eyes in the hallway.
- Patricia hovers over Jason watching the audience.
- Jason and Patricia stand beside each other when talking to Fabian.
- Both look relieved when Nina arrives.
- When Jason is hurrying Patricia and Fabian onstage he puts his hand on Patricia's back.
- When Rufus runs on stage and grabs Patricia and whispers something in her ear. Jason looks on in bewilderment.
- When Patricia leaves to go find Joy, she thrusts her prop into Jason's hand instead of Fabian's or Nina's.
- After she leaves, Jason goes after calling her name.
- He takes Patricia's bag and is about to search it.
- Jason is worried about the kids being locked in the history class with Rufus Zeno.
- He runs to try save the kids as soon as he can.
Bonus Scene from the Season 1 Finale
- Jason says he's glad to see Patricia's okay and smiles at her.
- Patricia wishes she could say the same to him.
- Patricia asks Jason why he is on the dark side and why he needed immortality.
- He hints that he might die.
- He's sorry for letting her down.
- Jason says he's glad Patricia's okay.
- When he's finished talking he stares at her and watches her walk away.
- Jason seems disappointed after she leaves.
- Patricia seems disappointed in Jason.
- Jason feels bad for betraying Patricia and wants to apologize, but she doesn't want to hear him out.
- Pason is the most longest standing teacher & student pairing in the show.
- Jason was the first person who believed in Patricia thinking that Joy disapearing wasn't just a coincidence.