|Shipped Characters:||Mara Jaffray and Poppy Clarke|
|Other Pairing Names:||Pora|
Moppy (M/ara and P/oppy) is the friendship or otherwise romantic pairing of Mara Jaffray and Poppy Clarke. The two seem to have become good friends in the second season of House of Anubis when Poppy wanted to find out about her dad. Mara gave Poppy some information which made Jerome Clarke very disappointed. Their friendship unfortunately will not be seen on camera in Season 3 because Poppy decided to go to a different school to be closer to her dad.
View the Moppy Gallery.Edit
- Mara looks extremely surprised that Jerome has a little sister.
- Mara defends Poppy when Jerome takes her phone.
- When Mara sees Poppy she asks if he's upset her.
- Poppy complains to Mara about Jerome.
- Mara tries to help Poppy by making Jerome let Poppy see the letter.
- Poppy tells Mara about the letter from her and Jerome's dad.
- Mara helps Poppy find information about her dad on her laptop.
- Mara and Poppy research Poppy's dad
- Poppy is confused about Mara's interaction with Mick and asks her about it.
- Poppy asks if she's her age if she's going to be 'this weird' in a playful manner.
- Poppy is happy to find Mara and asks her if she wants to help her find out more about her dad.
- Poppy is visibly hurt when Mara rejects her offer.
- Mara argues with Jerome, and tries to convince him to help Poppy.
- Poppy sneaks into Anubis House to try to find Mara, only to be caught by Jerome.
- Poppy says hi to both Mara and Jerome, smiling widely when she looks at Mara.
- She looks at the both of them and asks if they're an item.
- Poppy waves goodbye to Mara when she leaves.
- Mara spares Poppy's feelings by not telling her that her father is in prison.
- Poppy goes to Mara to ask about her father.
- Poppy looks slightly betrayed when she tells Mara that she heard Mara talking to Jerome about it.
- Poppy asks why Mara didn't tell her about her father and Mara explains that Jerome wanted to protect her.
- Mara looks guilty about not telling her.
- Mara comforts Poppy by telling her what her father's like when Poppy asks.
- Poppy admits to her she just wants the norm.
- Poppy asks Mara for her help saying that she wants to know what her dad's like.
- Mara agrees and suggests that Poppy writes to him.
- Poppy hugs Mara obviously thankful for her kindness
- Poppy goes over to Mara to ask if her father has replied to her letter.
- Mara reassures her by saying that she's hoping that there will be a letter there in the afternoon.
- Mara covers for Poppy when Jerome walks over, curious as to what they're talking about.
- Mara gets the letter but hides it from the others, obviously keen on keeping it a secret for Poppy, even lying to Nina when she asks about it.
- Poppy sneaks into the dance to see Mara.
- She reveals that she had her purse.
- Mara is a bit annoyed at this but forgives her quickly.
- Poppy apologises for stealing the purse, saying that she wanted to see the letter.
- Mara asks her if she's opened the letter.
- Poppy says she's scared to.
- Mara looks distressed when Jerome finds her.
- Mara sees Poppy dropping the letter on the tray behind them and goes along with Poppy's lie, the lie being that she was 'trying to keep her out of trouble'.
- Mara looks indignant when Jerome calls Poppy evil.
- Mara looks as if she's going to argue with Jerome when her back to her room.
- Poppy quickly reminds Mara about the letter and she goes to get it.
- Mara looks surprised when Poppy sneaks back in and Poppy replies 'Come on, it's not the White House'.
- Poppy reminds Mara about the letter and they go to try and get it.
- Mara tells Poppy that they should wait out Jerome's anger towards them for going behind his back.
- Mara admits to Jerome that she only went behind his back because it meant so much to Poppy.
- Mara is about to argue back on behalf of Poppy when he says not to tell Poppy about it before he tells her that he means it.
- Mara scolds Jerome when he says she still can't tell Poppy about them going to visit.
- Mara tells Jerome that she's worried about Poppy while Poppy eavesdrops.
- Mara argues for Poppy, telling Jerome that it's only fair for her to go see him.
- Mara lies to Poppy once again to protect her feelings.
- Mara looks genuinely surprised when she hears that Poppy visited her dad.
- She looks at him victoriously saying that she warned him so, showing that she never doubted Poppy.
- Poppy smiles at Mara when Jerome talks about their father.
- Poppy runs up to Mara excitedly and she tells Mara that her father has a date for his parole hearing.
- Mara is excited for Poppy.
- Poppy asks Mara where Jerome is and replies that he's at her uncle's house.
- Poppy is confused and asks which uncle picked him up.
- Poppy approaches Mara asking her if she's seen Jerome.
- Both of them laugh when she references jokingly to Jerome's Private I.
- Poppy asks Mara if she'd be willing to go to the parole hearing with her.
- She asks Mara to read the statement because she gets nervous easily.
- Poppy freezes up when she's trying to read the statement and Mara stands up and rubs her shoulder and encourages her to go on.
- She thanks Mara for coming to the hearing.
- Mara asks about Poppy when her and Jerome were on a date.
- Mara says she misses Poppy being around.