|Shipped Characters:||Mara Jaffray and Poppy Clarke|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Pora|
Moppy (M/ara and P/oppy) is the friendship pairing of Mara Jaffray and Poppy Clarke. The two seem to have become good friends in Season 2 of House of Anubis when Poppy wanted to find out about her dad and Mara gave Poppy some information. Their friendship unfortunately will not be seen on camera in Season 3 because Poppy decided to go to a different school to be closer to her dad.
View the Moppy Gallery.
- Mara looks extremely surprised that Jerome has a little sister.
- Mara defends Poppy when Jerome takes her phone.
- When Mara sees Poppy she asks if he's upset her.
- Poppy complains to Mara about Jerome.
- Mara tries to help Poppy by making Jerome let Poppy see the letter.
- Poppy tells Mara about the letter from her and Jerome's dad.
- Mara helps Poppy find information about her dad on her laptop.
- Mara and Poppy research Poppy's dad
- Poppy is confused about Mara's interaction with Mick and asks her about it.
- Poppy asks if she's her age if she's going to be 'this weird' in a playful manner.
- Poppy is happy to find Mara and asks her if she wants to help her find out more about her dad.
- Poppy is visibly hurt when Mara rejects her offer.
- Mara argues with Jerome, and tries to convince him to help Poppy.
- Poppy sneaks into Anubis House to try to find Mara, only to be caught by Jerome.
- Poppy says hi to both Mara and Jerome, smiling widely when she looks at Mara.
- She looks at the both of them and asks if they're an item.
- Poppy waves goodbye to Mara when she leaves.
- Mara spares Poppy's feelings by not telling her that her father is in prison.
- Poppy goes to Mara to ask about her father.
- Poppy looks slightly betrayed when she tells Mara that she heard Mara talking to Jerome about it.
- Poppy asks why Mara didn't tell her about her father and Mara explains that Jerome wanted to protect her.
- Mara looks guilty about not telling her.
- Mara comforts Poppy by telling her what her father's like when Poppy asks.
- Poppy admits to her she just wants the norm.
- Poppy asks Mara for her help saying that she wants to know what her dad's like.
- Mara agrees and suggests that Poppy writes to him.
- Poppy hugs Mara obviously thankful for her kindness
- Poppy goes over to Mara to ask if her father has replied to her letter.
- Mara reassures her by saying that she's hoping that there will be a letter there in the afternoon.
- Mara covers for Poppy when Jerome walks over, curious as to what they're talking about.
- Mara gets the letter but hides it from the others, obviously keen on keeping it a secret for Poppy, even lying to Nina when she asks about it.
- Poppy sneaks into the dance to see Mara.
- She reveals that she had her purse.
- Mara is a bit annoyed at this but forgives her quickly.
- Poppy apologizes for stealing the purse, saying that she wanted to see the letter.
- Mara asks her if she's opened the letter.
- Poppy says she's scared to.
- Mara looks distressed when Jerome finds her.
- Mara sees Poppy dropping the letter on the tray behind them and goes along with Poppy's lie, the lie being that she was 'trying to keep her out of trouble'.
- Mara looks indignant when Jerome calls Poppy evil.
- Mara looks as if she's going to argue with Jerome when her back to her room.
- Poppy quickly reminds Mara about the letter and she goes to get it.
- Mara looks surprised when Poppy sneaks back in and Poppy replies 'Come on, it's not the White House'.
- Poppy reminds Mara about the letter and they go to try and get it.
- Mara tells Poppy that they should wait out Jerome's anger towards them for going behind his back.
- Mara admits to Jerome that she only went behind his back because it meant so much to Poppy.
- Mara is about to argue back on behalf of Poppy when he says not to tell Poppy about it before he tells her that he means it.
- Mara tells Jerome that she's worried about Poppy while Poppy eavesdrops.
- Mara argues for Poppy, telling Jerome that it's only fair for her to go see him.
- Mara lies to Poppy once again to protect her feelings.
- Mara looks genuinely surprised when she hears that Poppy visited her dad.
- She looks at him victoriously saying that she warned him so, showing that she never doubted Poppy.
- Poppy smiles at Mara when Jerome talks about their father.
- Poppy runs up to Mara excitedly and she tells Mara that her father has a date for his parole hearing.
- Mara is excited for Poppy.
- Poppy asks Mara where Jerome is and replies that he's at her uncle's house.
- Poppy is confused and asks which uncle picked him up.
- Poppy approaches Mara asking her if she's seen Jerome.
- Both of them laugh when she references jokingly to Jerome's Private I.
- Poppy asks Mara if she'd be willing to go to the parole hearing with her.
- She asks Mara to read the statement because she gets nervous easily.
- Poppy freezes up when she's trying to read the statement and Mara stands up and rubs her shoulder and encourages her to go on.
- She thanks Mara for coming to the hearing.
- Mara asks about Poppy when her and Jerome were on a date.
- Mara says she misses Poppy being around.