|First appearance:||House of Silence / House of Warnings|
|Last appearance:||House of Missions / House of Captives / House of the Chosen / House of Freedom|
View the Miss Valentine Gallery
In Australia, she had worked as Mick's teacher and would seem to have been good friends. She said Mick told her all about them.
She was worried when she saw Joy look upset in class. She then asks her what the problem is and tells her to find the root of her problem and pull it out.
Miss Valentine tells Mara that she knows Mick because she was his teacher in Australia. She tells her that Mick can't wait to introduce his girl from Australia, causing Mara to pretend to date Jerome to make Mick jealous. What Miss Valentine really meant was that Mick can't wait to introduce his girl to Australia.
- She is the only non-British teacher at the school.
- She is the only Australian in the show.
- She was a teacher at Mick's new school.
- She thinks the students in the school have a lot of talent (she thinks the school could have a school orchestra because of that).
- She and Ms. Robinson are the only teachers to have never had anything to do with the secrets.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!