|Shipped Characters:||Mick Campbell and Nina Martin|
|Length of Relationship:||2011-present|
|Other Pairing Names:||Nick|
Mina (M/ick and N/ina) is the friendship pairing of Mick Campbell and Nina Martin. They don't talk very frequently throughout the show or get much screen time together, but are still liked among fans. It is highly unlikely they will get together as Mick moved to Australia, and Nina is in America. Mick kissed her on the cheek of the night of the play in Season 1 because Mick plays the father of Nina's character, Sally (Mick, unknowingly, is based on Robert Frobisher-Smythe and Nina on Sarah). Also, both characters did not return for Season 3 (although Bobby Lockwood, Mick's portrayer, had a cameo in the Season 3 Finale, but not as Mick). This couple is most likely for not to happen romantically in the show since neither one of them came back for Season 3 or The Touchstone of Ra.
View the Mina Gallery page.
- Mick asks Fabian what he thinks of Nina and teases him when he realizes that Fabian likes her.
- Mick was the only one not to show up for Nina's initiation, possibly because he did not agree with it.
- Mick and Nina almost run into eachother in the doorway.
- Mick claims that he stole the key from Victor rather than Nina, setting off the chain of claims.
- Mick and Nina stand next to each other when everyone's in Patricia's room and don't seem to mind that they're so close together.
- Nina makes up a lie to keep Mick from knowing the truth about the mystery.
- When everyone is trying to cook, Nina and Mick are right beside each other.
- In the play, Mick is Nina's father.
- Mick's character kisses Nina's character on the cheek.
- Nina waves goodbye to Mick from the top of the stairs as Mick leaves for the try-outs.
- Nina offers to distract Mick.
- Nina flirts with while she's supposed to be distracting him.
- Nina continuously giggled with Mick.
- Nina watches Mick leave when she sits back down.
- Nina laughs at Mick (and Fabian) dancing.
- Mick goes to look for Nina and the rest of Sibuna.
- Mick cheers for Fabina when they kissed.
- Once she returns, Nina smiles at Mick and waves to him.
- Mick waves back as you can see his hand.
- When Mick and Mara are walking over to Nina and Fabian, Mick smiles at Nina.
- Mick and Mara invite Nina and Fabian on a double date with them.
- Nina seems excited for the double date.
- Nina's plans to sneak into the cellar go away because of Mick's going away party (which she wanted to go to).
- Nina (and the other residents in Anubis) plan the theme "make it seem like we don't care and then we jump out and tell him we love him." for Mick's surprise leaving party.
- Nina (and the other residents) love Mick.
- Nina attends Mick's leaving party.
- Nina (with the other girls) takes pictures of Mick and the boys at his leaving party.
- Before Mick leaves, Nina says goodbye to him.
- Nina (along with Amber,and Fabian) go to the cellar to get Mick's leaving off of their minds.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!