|Shipped Characters:||Mick Campbell and Jerome Clarke|
|Length of Relationship:||2011-2012|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Jerick|
Mickrome (Mick and Je/rome) is the friendship pairing of Mick Campbell and Jerome Clarke on House of Anubis. Jerome seemed to use Mick and take advantage of his somewhat vulnerable nature. They seemed to develop a rivalry over their feelings for Mara.
View the Mickrome Gallery
- Jerome asks Mick how things between him and Amber had been going since Amber kissed Alfie in front of everyone in Drama when they were reciting an extract from Romeo and Juliet.
- Mick tells him, rather sharply, that he won't talk to him about Amber.
- Jerome says that he was only asking and that he'd be there if Mick needed any information.
- Jerome says "Of course, you're Mick. As if you wouldn't know about your own girlfriend and Alfie" (trying to annoy and anger Mick so Alfie and Amber can become an item).
- Mick asks him what he is talking about; Jerome says that Alfie and Amber were on a date in the laundry room the night before.
- He then pretends that he didn't know Mick knew nothing about that.
- Jerome says he doesn't want to do that and Mick says that he really does.
- Jerome says he's better than that, and that Alfie isn't worth the effort and Amber's just a "two-timing flirt", and that he [Mick] is better off without her.
- Mick agrees and says he "doesn't need that".
- Jerome says "That's my man" to Mick.
- Mick is watching Mara and Amber talk, and Alfie play football, and asks Jerome what is it is that Amber sees in Alfie.
- Jerome replies with "They say love is blind, mate".
- Mick sees Amber and Mara laughing and asks Jerome if they are laughing at him and Jerome shrugs.
- When Mick pushes Alfie over, Jerome runs over and goes "Mick, what was that, mate?".
- Jerome tells Mick that he might be doing better on the test than he thinks, having seen Mara cheat for him.
- Mick yells at Jerome to help break Mara and Amber up, and Jerome reluctantly does.
- When Mr.Winkler says that each student has a job for perspective parents day that play to their academic strengths, Jerome then announces that Mick would be doing nothing then.
- They stand next to each-other in the school picture.
- Jerome interrupts Mick and Mara talking when he hears about a bet.
- Jerome sets up a sporting challenge for Mick and Mara.
- Mick gets angry when he loses and believes that Jerome cheated for Mara despite Jerome insisting otherwise.
- They stand next to each-other when they see the cameras.
- They sit next to each-other during the sit-in.
- Jerome (and Alfie) teases Mick (and Mara)
- Mick teases Jerome (and Alfie) over their failed scam.
- Mick asks Jerome (and Alfie) to stop teasing him and Mara.
- Jerome, with Alfie, plays a prank on Mick by switching his sports gear with Amber's clothing.
- Jerome goes down to say goodbye to Mick.
- Jerome calls Mick a "meat head" to Mara.
- Jerome tries to sabotage Mick's date with Mara.
- Mick confronts Jerome about the mean posters of Amber.
- Jerome confronts him back, mentioning the secret Mick is keeping from Mara.
- Jerome finds the paper that has Mick's results from the sports camp.
- Both of them are alone in the lounge room when Mara shows up.
- They stand next to each-other when supporting Mara.
- Jerome eavesdrops when Mick and Robbie are talking in the background.
- When Jerome makes fun of Mara at breakfast, Mick gets mad at him.
- Both go with Amber to tell Mara the truth.
- He and Alfie nearly run into Mick and Mara, when he's chasing Alfie to get the clue drawing back.
- They both hung out in the living room with Mara and Amber.
- Jerome handed Mick his half-eaten apple when he left for the Sibuna meeting.
- They sat on the couch together.
- Jerome laughed at Mick dancing with Fabian.
- They sit near each-other in the attic.
- Both get annoyed with Sibuna not inviting them to the picnic in the attic.
- Mick grabs Jerome's phone when he gets a text, saying, "You've gotten popular for once."
- When Mick asks who "Poopy" is, Jerome grabs the phone back and quickly says it's his "life coach".
- Mick comes in when Jerome is trying to get the pictures of him off of the desks.
- Mick asks what the picture in Jerome's hand is, and Jerome tries to deny that there's a picture.
- Jerome laughs when Mick accidentally upsets Mara at breakfast.
- Jerome greets Mick when he enters the library.
- He tells Mick that he will talk to Mara for him.
- Mick is surprised at how sympathetic Jerome is being, and Jerome calls himself "Mr. Sympathetic".
- Jerome takes Mick's food and walks off.
- They talk at Mick's locker.
- Mick tries to talk to Jerome about the Mara problem, and gets frustrated when Mick walks off.
- They stand near each-other in a lot of pictures.
- When Ms. Valentine mentions Mick, Jerome gets visibly annoyed.
- When Ms. Valentine claims that Mick has a girlfriend, Jerome whispers, "Good boy Mick,"
- Mara fake-dates Jerome, knowing Jerome would make him jealous the most.
- Jerome was looking at Mick's webpage and realized that he didn't have a girlfriend after all.
- When he finds out that Mara is not over Mick, Jerome points out that Mick is in Australia.
- Mick gets sick of Mara talking about Jerome.
- Jerome leaves when Mara and Mick start video-chatting, showing he can handle staying aside and letting Mick have Mara.
- Mick reacts with disbelief about Jerome being able to change and makes fun of him.