|Shipped Characters:||Mara Jaffray and Alfie Lewis|
|Length of Relationship:||Unknown - Present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Alfara|
Although the two seem to rarely interact in Seasons 1 and 2, they are shown talking many times in Season 3, including the food fight, and during a study session. It shows that, although Mara sometimes thinks he's a joke, she truly cares for him.
View the Malfie Gallery.
- Mara seems concerned when she is telling Alfie not to eat like that because he could choke.
- Mara is disgusted when she sees Alfie eat some of the gum off of Jerome's shoe
- Alfie seems very interested in "bad Mara", and stares at her with an open mouth when she enters.
- He and Jerome are both disgusted when Mara puts her gum behind her ear.
- Mara takes part in surprising Alfie.
- When Mick immediately asks to leave after greeting Alfie, Mara gets angry, showing she thinks it's rude of him to do that to Alfie.
- Mara plays along with Alfie's head of house charade.
- Mara gets very suspicious when she finds Alfie with Jerome in Mick's bed room.
- Alfie starts getting jealous of Mara and Jerome together.
- Mara laughs when Alfie accidentally hurts himself with his skateboard.
- Alfie makes fun of Jerome liking Mara, possibly out of jealousy.
- Mara laughs at Alfie's alien theory
- Alfie joins Mara's campaign
- He takes a picture of her back to use for a poster
- Mara fires him instantly, but tells him she loves him.
- Alfie makes fun of Jerome and is proud because Mara said she loves him, and did not say it to Jerome.
- Alfie changes Mara's posters to ones of her photoshopped onto a body builder
- Mara gets worried when Alfie, and the others, fails to show up at the prom
- Mara is impressed with the cart Alfie decorated for Amber
- Alfie bumps into Mara when running to Nina and Amber's room.
- Alfie calls Mara "sensible and boring".
- Mara warns Alfie not to mix chemicals together
- She shakes her head when he claims that if he were a mad scientist, he could experiment all the time
- Alfie is upset when Mara is expelled, and his happy when she is allowed to stay.
- When Patricia gets angry with Mara telling Eddie that she's "scared of the dark", Alfie defends Mara by claiming that Mara meant exactly that.
- Alfie suggests that they make Mara and Joy have a chess-off to see who could help them with Senet ; this shows he would be willing to have Mara in Sibuna. Also saying that two cute girls battling it out in a chess match is a great idea.
- Alfie starts to hang out with Mara (and Jerome) and cut into their together time.
- Mara yells at Alfie to go away and really hurts his feelings.
- Mara immediately feels bad and tells him she loves him.
- She tells him she really wants him to stay.
- Alfie is still upset about how Mara yelled at him.
- She agrees to do his homework because she feels bad.
- Mara and Alfie are alone in the living room before Joy comes in, so they could have been hanging out.
- They both agree that Joy looks great.
- Alfie wants Jerome to break up with Willow instead of Mara, showing he might not want Mara to get hurt
- Mara excitedly tells Alfie that Willow "likes him".
- Mara wants to help Alfie get with Willow
- Alfie promises to Mara (and Joy and Willow) that he won't tell Jerome what they are planning
- Mara is angry that Alfie knew about Jerome's cheating
- Mara is furious to learn that Alfie, and the rest of Sibuna, had gotten expelled.
- Mara and Alfie are on the same team.
- Mara and Alfie are next to each other.
- Mara and Alfie (along with the other Anubis House residents) win the Dodgeball Tournament against the other three houses, Isis House, Mut House and Hathor House.
- They both didn't approve of Eddie's little joke.
- After sinner Alfie breaks up with Willow, he immediately starts flirting with Mara (and Joy) and asks her to be one of his 'girls'.
- Mara was disgusted by Alfie.
- Alfie pulled Mara closer to him.
- Both of them are sinners now.
- They "like" to cause chaos.
- They are apart of Ammut's army.
- They work together to set Joy and Jerome up.
- They give each other thumbs up.
- Mara asked Alfie if he could help her.
- Alfie agreed to help her.
- They both went to the firework celebration.
- At the end of the episode, both of them have a person in their lif. (Alfie with Willow and Mara and Fabian flirting).
- Mara grabs onto Alfie's shoulder because she's scared.
- Alfie wants Mara in Sibuna.
- When they heard Victor coming down to the cellar, they hid in the same place (along with Sibuna).
- Mara sneaks up on Alfie (and Sibuna).
- Alfie (and Sibuna) stop Mara from telling the police of Victor's plan.
- They both joke about Patricia looking like a bridesmaid.
- He helps her with her research.
- He goes to Mara with help about the token he found before.
- She tells him to show them the token.
- She gets mad when she sees it with Willow.
- She realizes he did it to make Willow happy so they could kiss.