|Shipped Characters:||KT Rush and Patricia Williamson|
|Length of Relationship:||2013 - Present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| K.P|
View the Katricia Gallery
- Patricia asks Joy what she thinks of the new girl.
- When KT is introducing herself and says she is American, Patricia loudly interrupts saying "What a surprise."
- Patricia throws orange juice at KT.
- KT throws cereal at Patricia.
- Eddie says to KT that she's a lot like Patricia.
- KT responds saying please don't insult me, but Eddie tells her that it actually was a compliment.
- Patricia agrees to work with KT for the business project.
- Patricia steals the key and shows it to Fabian, unaware of her connection with the parcel.
- Patricia thinks KT is working for Victor because of the symbol on the key.
- KT tries to make peace with Patricia, telling her that she'd never hurt anyone by dating the person they love.
- KT tries to apologize to Patricia, but Patricia ignores her and listens to music.
- Patricia and KT start to work on the business project together.
- Patricia goes along with KT's idea of fortune cookies, but hates the fortunes, so they compromise and agree to make 'Misfortune cookies'.
- Patricia tells Joy that she knows KT and Eddie might not have a thing but she still doesn't trust KT in general.
- Patricia accuses KT once again about having something to do with Amber's disappearance.
- Despite their fight moments before, Patricia agrees with KT joining the Anubis Sisterhood and they make up.
- Patricia tells KT not to start crying on her because she doesn't 'do crying.'
- Patricia once again accuses KT of working with Victor when she finds out KT knew information about Ms. Denby and the mystery and never told them.
- KT is hurt when she finds out Patricia (Along with Fabian and Alfie) didn't trust her.
- KT and Patricia finally settle their disagreements, with KT explaining her mission and Patricia accepting KT at last, with the promise of no more secrets between the group.
- Patricia doesn't want to give up KT's key.
- She is determined to get KT's key back.
- KT and Patricia hug while saying their goodbyes to the other students.
- When KT comes out crying, Patricia asks if she's alright.
- She tells her everything's going to be alright.
- Patricia touches KT's arm.
- Patricia and KT have a heart-to-heart talk in the bathroom.
- Patricia tells KT that they are all here for her.
- KT asks if Patricia is jealous of her and Eddie.
- Patricia assures her that she isn't, but later admits that she is, showing she trusts KT now.
- KT promises to find out how Eddie feels about Patricia.
- KT tries to help out Patricia by telling her to date Jerome to make Eddie jealous.
- KT and Patricia are sitting next to each other.
- She tells Eddie about Patricia's date with Jerome to make him jealous.
- KT comforts Patricia when Eddie supposedly stands her up.
- KT tries to help Patricia figure out where Eddie went.
- Patricia angrily says that Eddie didn't stand her up because it wasn't a date, so KT stops calling it that.
- KT starts to call Eddie, but Patricia quickly turns off KT's phone and tells her that she will call Eddie instead, showing that she might still be a bit jealous of KT and Eddie.
- Patricia accuses KT of being the sinner.
- Patricia follows KT when they are in the hallway.
- She tells Eddie she believed KT was going to the house and up to something evil.
- Patricia comes up to KT in the bathroom.
- KT tells her that she isn't in the mood.
- Patricia apologizes for what happened and said that she believes that KT isn't evil.
- KT says she is waiting for Patricia to insult her again.
- Patricia tells her that she could clear KT's name and takes her to the gatehouse.
- KT trusts Patricia.
- Patricia tells her that KT is too good for Sibuna, and that power is much more fun.
- KT is shocked when she discovers Patricia is evil.
- KT is trying to get away from Patricia.
- Patricia tries to trap her.
- She says she will find KT in a mocking tone.
- KT is concerned about Patricia and asks Harriet about what's going on.
- Patricia comes running in and cries to the rest of Sibuna, claiming KT tried to take her to the gatehouse.
- KT tries to explain that Patricia is the sinner.
- Patricia (and the rest of Sibuna) lock KT in their room.
- Patricia tells the others she'll take food up to KT, but throws it away instead.
- KT tells Patricia she wouldn't get away with everything.
- Patricia tells her she would because KT is the only one who knows the truth, but nobody believes her.
- Patricia attempts to take KT to the gatehouse but Eddie shows up.
- Patricia is mad when KT goes out of the room.
- Patricia grabs KT to use her as blackmail for Eddie.
- She mocks KT and Eddie as a 'sweet couple'.
- Patricia thanks KT for looking after Eddie while she was a sinner.
- KT nods and smiles when Patricia says this.
- KT tells Patricia that Eddie and Sophia disappeared. Cassie blurts out to watch out. Patricia is about to dump orange juice on Cassie but KT stops her.
- They smile, jump, and yell along with the other girls on the way to their rooms.
- They stop smiling, jumping, and yelling when Victor yells silence and continue when he leaves.
- They wave (along with the other girls) goodbye when they went off to their rooms.
- When Sophia takes KT's key, Patricia steals it back for KT and KT smiles when she doesn't get caught.