| General Information
| Shipped Characters:
|| KT Rush and Harriet Denby
| Length of Relationship:
| Other Pairing Names:
/T and H/arriet
) is the friendship pairing between KT Rush
and Harriet Denby
- Harriet told KT that she was Frobisher's great granddaughter.
- KT (and Eddie and Fabian) went to visit Harriet.
- KT was worried when Harriet wasn't there.
- KT (and the others) heard the Harriet crying.
- KT (and Eddie and Patricia and Fabian) found Harriet in the room.
- KT (and Eddie) went to see Harriet later on in the Gatehouse.
- KT found Harriet in Anubis House.
- KT was worried when she saw Harriet in Anubis House.
- Harriet locked KT in the room.
- Harriet pushed Patricia out of the way so KT could escape.
- They both went to the secret room.
- KT told everyone that Harriet was in the secret room.
- KT looked worried that Harriet wasn't in the secret room.
- Harriet rescued KT (and Eddie and Willow).
- Harriet told them how to stop Ammut.
- Harriet put the key in KT's pocket so that she wouldn't be a sinner (instead Willow became the sinner).
- KT was furious when she found out that Harriet let Willow become a sinner.
- KT (and Eddie) said goodbye to Harriet (and Robert) before they went to Egypt.