|Shipped Characters:||Jerome Clarke and Poppy Clarke|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Perome|
View the Gallery
- Jerome is seen hiding from Poppy.
- Poppy tells Jerome off for trying to avoid her.
- Poppy gives Jerome a list of demands to 'buy her silence'.
- Poppy calls Jerome.
- Jerome is seen giving some of his merchandise to Poppy.
- Poppy gives out pictures of Jerome in the hallways.
- Jerome takes the blame for Poppy.
- It is discovered that Poppy is Jerome's younger sister.
- She calls him Clarke.
- Jerome takes Poppy's phone.
- Jerome gives Poppy's phone back and he deletes the pictures of him on there
- When Poppy asks for the pictures back she tells him she likes them.
- Poppy gets upset because the pictures remind her of when they were taken and how even though their mother dodged events, Jerome came.
- Jerome tells her he saved them on his laptop and she can have some of them back.
- Jerome gives Poppy the envelope from their father so she can have a peek for 10 minutes.
- Jerome claims that Poppy is a "robot sent from the future to ruin my life", and warns Mara to watch out for her because he taught her everything she knows.
- She knows exactly where to find the letter in his room.
- Poppy tries to get her brother to help her find their father.
- He refuses to help, but tells her good luck.
- Jerome agrees to help Poppy and to hire a private investigator.
- Poppy seems happy that Jerome is finally helping her.
- He catches her sneaking around the house and confronts her.
- Jerome tries to spare Poppy's feelings by not telling her that their father is in prison.
- Poppy is upset when she finds out their father is in prison, and she hears Jerome saying their father could rot for all he cared.
- Jerome gets angry when Poppy (and Mara) hide the letter from him.
- He claims that he expected this sort of behavior from her.
- Jerome tells Mara not to inform Poppy about their dad.
- Jerome is upset when he finds Poppy at the prison with their dad.
- They start arguing with each-other.
- Jerome flicks Poppy, and she slaps him back, so they both start hitting each-other.
- Poppy tells their father that Jerome is the school prankster.
- Poppy sees Jerome with Mara in the hallway and seems suspicious.
- Poppy tells Nina and Amber that Jerome had given her the amulet.
- Jerome lies and tells them the same story to defend her.
- He confronts her about stealing the amulet.
- She begs for him to believe that she didn't actually steal it, showing she wants him to trust her.
- He still makes her give it back because that's what a nice person would do, and she is honestly surprised that he changed.
- She calls him "Gerbil".
- Poppy comes to wish him good luck before the game.
- She also tells him that she thinks it's really cool, what he's doing for their father.
- He thanks her and smiles.
- Poppy comes to see Jerome put the gem in the shield.
- They share a big hug and say, "Team Clarke one, rest of the world- nilch."
- They take a picture together with the shield.
- When Rufus threatens Poppy, Jerome gets visibly frightened and tries to protect her.
- Poppy asks Mara where Jerome is.
- She decides to figure out which relative he's with.
- Poppy couldn't believe Jerome didn't come to their father's hearing.
- Poppy, Jerome, and John have a family/group hug when Jerome sees John and Poppy and the Anubis House party.
- Jerome mentions that Poppy is now at a school closer to their father.