|Shipped Characters:||Joy Mercer and Eddie Miller|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Eddoy|
Jeddie (J/oy and E/ddie) is the friendship or otherwise romantic pairing of Joy Mercer and Eddie Miller. They don't talk much. They both greeted each other nicely on his first day and they continued to show kindness to each other throughout the rest of season 2. Joy thought Eddie was cute and is friends with him. Joy often gives him advice about Patricia. Jeddie is most likely not going to happen because Eddie is dating Patricia Williamson and Joy is dating Jerome Clarke.
View the Jeddie Gallery
- The two first meet when Patricia and Joy are walking and Patricia is tripped by Eddie's feet as he naps on the sofa in the Drama classroom.
- As Patricia and Joy walk away from Eddie, Joy says that he was pretty cute.
- Eddie asked Joy if Patricia was always like that and she said "yup".
- When Joy and the other girls introduce themselves, Eddie says he never knew English girls were so cute.
- Joy laughed when he said English girls were cute.
- When Patricia made a rude comment to Eddie, Joy gave her a look and said,"Patricia!"
- Eddie is making a sandwich in the kitchen, and then Joy comes in and comments on his sandwich.
- Eddie finishes making his spaghetti hoagie and offers Joy a bite.
- Joy declines and asks him what's up with him and Patricia, indicating she's either jealous or curious.
- Eddie reacts when Joy tells him Patricia told her nothing, signaling Eddie likes Patricia.
- Joy told him that he should be less obvious.
- Joy tells Eddie (and Mara) that she is dropping their article.
- When Eddie, Mara, Jerome, and Fabian first arrive at the house, Joy hugs Eddie first.
- Joy smiles at and hugs Eddie.
- She is all excited when he is giving Anubis House a pep talk.
- Eddie asks Joy if they can borrow a piece of KT's clothing.
- She looks at him strangely, but lets him do so.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!