|Shipped Characters:||Jerome Clarke, Mara Jaffray, and Willow Jenks|
|Length of Relationship:|| Jara - Season 2 Finale through Season 3, Episode 24
Willome - Season 3, Episode 13 through Season 3, Episode 24
|Status:||Exes, Love Triangle|
|Other Pairing Names:||Marillome|
Jarillow (J/erome, M/ar/a, and W/illow) is the friendship or otherwise romantic relationships between Jerome Clarke, Mara Jaffray, and Willow Jenks. Jerome and Mara were dating before Willow became involved with Anubis House. When she did arrive, it became apparent that Willow had a crush on Jerome, but did not wish to harm Mara. As Jerome and Willow grew closer over detention and Mara and Jerome grew apart due to disagreements, Jerome began to develop romantic feelings for Willow. Jara quickly got back together, but Jerome's dissatisfaction led him to kiss Willow, creating Willome. Jerome continued to be in a relationship with both girls. When Joy found out, she revealed it to Mara and Willow because they were both good friends of hers. Joy also encouraged the girls to exact revenge on Jerome, leading to Mara and Willow growing closer. While Mara remained very furious with Jerome until the season finale, Willow appeared to have easily forgotten about the situation in a matter of episodes.
- Jerome comes in when Mara and Willow are speaking in Amber's room.
- Jerome and Mara get back together.
- Jerome and Willow kiss, despite Jara still dating, but Willow believes that Jerome and Mara aren't together anymore.
- Mara and Willow work on a group project together.
- Jerome scrambles to avoid the girls seeing the email.
- Joy tells Mara and Willow of Jerome's cheating on them both.
- Mara and Willow start "Operation Vengeance".
- Willow and Mara execute phase two of their revenge by tricking him into singing horribly in front of the whole school and distributing an embarrassing spread sheet.
- Mara and Willow reveal that they know of Jerome's two timing.
- Jerome attempts to explain his actions.
- Mara and Willow attempt to coerce Joy into further revenge on Jerome.
- All 3 have been associated with Sibuna in a way: Willow helped Sibuna when everyone else was under Ammut's spell (she had the Moon key so she wasn't affected), Jerome was an ally to Sibuna in Season One, Two, and the Touchstone of Ra, and Mara has joined Sibuna.