|House of Yesterday / House of Victory|
|Season 1, Episode 44-45|
|Airdate||February 4, 2011|
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Angelo Abela|
House of Pursuit
House of Bribes
View the Episode Gallery.
Victor has Sarah stop by the house. When she sees him, she calls him a murderer, but then has various flashbacks from the past when she used to live there as a child, including remembering that she and Victor were good friends. Victor's father, Victor Rodenmaar Sr. looks exactly like Victor but is portrayed to be cruel and unloving with his son, threatening to put him in the orphanage if he did not get the information from Sarah about her parents' treasure. Sarah has more flashbacks how her friendship with Victor ended because he eventually became just as mean and horrible to Sarah as his father was to both him and her but before leaving the house she forgives him. Meanwhile, Jerome shifts his allegiance to Amber's campaign out of jealousy; Mick bribes the nerdy vote counter, Robbie, with the opportunity to "hang out" more often, and a date with Patricia, to help Mara win the election; Sarah visits Nina in a dream again where she says "I must go, it is your quest now." The next morning, Trudy informs Nina that the nursing home called to tell her that "Emily" had passed away that night, and that she left her a box of her possessions. She and the rest of Sibuna find legal documents that say that Rufus's parents were Sarah's guardians two years after her parents died, and that Rufus is Sarah's age, and has definitely taken the elixir because he is alive and not old.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Tasie Dhanraj (Lawrence) as Mara Jaffray
- Bobby Lockwood as Mick Campbell
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Paul Anthony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Julia Deakin as Daphne Andrews
- James Gandhi as Robbie
- Brigid Zengeni as Mrs. Mulligan
- Rita Davies as Sarah Frobisher-Smythe
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Sr.
- Emilia Jones as Sarah Frobisher-Smythe (young)
- Daniel O'Brien as Robert Frobisher-Smythe
- Helen Sheargold as Louisa Frobisher-Smythe
- Victor called Sarah by her real name in front of Mrs. Mulligan (the woman in charge of the care-home) and she didn't say anything.
Sarah: "I must go. It is your quest now."