|House of Entrapment / House of Sisters|
|Season 3, Episode 11-12|
|Airdate||February 7, 2013|
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Angelo Abela|
House of Trickery
House of Tombs
Click to View the Episode Gallery.
PlotThe Sibunas discover the identity of the man in the tank as Robert Frobisher-Smythe. Willow dresses all in black as she says she lost her good friend (Amber). Jerome tries to win Mara back by making a big presentation. Willow helps a bit and they both get a week detention. The Sibunas find the real Miss Denby; Jerome sets his sights on Willow; Joy boosts her confidence with a brand new look. The Sibunas find out that the real Harriet Denby is at a mental hospital and that their teacher Ms. Denby is her sister, Caroline Denby.  The Sibunas learn that the ceremony can only work if performed by people with pure heart, or else it would awaken a great evil; which means that Miss Denby can't perform the ritual because she is an impostor. They go to the mental clinic to find the real Miss Denby. She recognizes KT as Robert's great grand-daughter. She tells them that she is the real keeper. Eddie tries to help her escape but Miss Denby (the impostor) suspects them and goes to the clinic.
House of EntrapmentKT pushes Fabian and he knocks over the tank. It almost crashes but Eddie catches it and lifts it back up. Patricia rings the bell which KT refers as to her warning signal. Patricia asks Miss Denby for help and lies with Alfie's dad being a high powered lawyer. The students arrive back at Anubis House and talk about what they saw Fabian says the man in the tank could be Robert Frobisher-Smythe. They all disagree. The next day Willow walks into the breakfast room wearing black saying how they lost Amber and Patricia says she has gone to fashion school and is not dead. Joy walks up to KT, Mara, and Patricia and shows off her Amber-inspired outfit. The Sibunas go to the gatehouse and enter the tank room. Fabian tries to snap a picture of the tank man (known as the sleeper) but says it is too blurry. Eddie lifts off the glass and an alarm sounds warning that the tank man can't breathe. They put the glass back on and the alarm stops and Frobisher's head moves. They all agree it is Robert Frobisher-Smythe. They all talk about the antechamber and how they will go down after lights out. Eddie gives Alfie a water gun to keep away the zombies, but Alfie refuses to go down to the cellar. In the kitchen, Eddie puts Nina's locket in the oven and it opens as he is the Osirion. They go down to the cellar and Fabian enters the code. The alcove shelf opens and KT says "You gotta be kidding me with this house." After they find a book, Mr. Sweet, Victor, and Denby enter the code. Alfie yells and squirts them when they come upstairs. Eddie steals Miss Denby's bag and goes back into the antechamber. He goes around on the bookshelf and the beam starts and it is about to blind him.
House of Sisters
The beam starts and Eddie grabs a mirror out of Denby's bag and it shoots the beam back to where it came form and the beam is destroyed. He quickly pulls the book from the bookshelf and it turns so Miss Denby, Victor and Mr. Sweet don't suspect someone is in the tunnels. Just as they walked in, it finished turning. Eddie explores the tunnels and finds a tunnel and a door for KT's key. Just as the trio leaves the antechamber, Eddie comes around on the concrete part of the bookshelf and walks out just as the antechamber closes. In Fabian's room, Eddie shows them the letter from Miss Denby's bag. The next day, they go to the clinic but Patricia forgets her bag which has Denby's bag inside. Denby catches Patricia and brings her in the gatehouse. When Eddie arrives and sees the real Harriet Denby, she says that KT is Robert Frobisher-Smythe's great granddaughter. When Eddie tries to break Harriet out, Caroline arrives and it ends with a cliffhanger.
- Burkely Duffield as Eddie Miller
- Alexandra Shipp as KT Rush
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Tasie Lawrence as Mara Jaffray
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Louisa Connolly-Burnham as Willow Jenks
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Paul Antony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Susy Kane as Caroline Denby
- John Sackville as Robert Frobisher-Smythe
- Bryony Afferson as Harriet Denby
- This was the first appearance of the slightly changed Season 3 opening.
- The school had an non-uniform day in the episode.
- This is the first episode where Amber isn't in the opening scene.
- When Patrica and the gang leave for the hospital it is the day time, yet in the next episode Eddie arrives back near midnight to get yelled at by Victor.
- ↑ http://thefutoncritic.com/ratings/2013/02/08/thursdays-cable-ratings-mtvs-buckwild-wraps-freshman-run-with-series-highs-716024/cable_20130207/
- ↑ http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/house-of-anubis-house-of-entrapment-house-of-sisters/EP013669220260?aid=zap2it#zc-page-title