|House of Drama / House of Codes|
|Season 1, Episode 30-31|
|Airdate||January 25, 2011|
|Written by||Diane Whitley|
|Directed by||Angelo Abela|
House of Memories
House of Risks
View the Episode Gallery.
A jealous Mara sends untruthfully incriminating pictures of Mick and his new training partner Ms. Robinson to Mr. Sweet, forcing Sweet to sack the innocent teacher. After reading a book given to them by Fabian's uncle, the gang works out they could be searching for the Cup of Ankh, and they plot to steal the puzzle piece from Victor's safe. Then, during the opening scene of the school play, Patricia spots Joy in the audience, but Rufus is also there. Patricia manages to decode her unusual good luck card - a secret message from Joy arranging to meet after the play. Whilst everyone is at the play, Nina attempts to break into Victor's safe to steal the puzzle piece back - she is startled when she hears Victor returning to the house.
- Nathalia Ramos as Nina Martin
- Brad Kavanagh as Fabian Rutter
- Jade Ramsey as Patricia Williamson
- Ana Mulvoy Ten as Amber Millington
- Tasie Dhanraj (Lawrence) as Mara Jaffray
- Bobby Lockwood as Mick Campbell
- Eugene Simon as Jerome Clarke
- Alex Sawyer as Alfie Lewis
- Francis Magee as Victor Rodenmaar Jr.
- Mina Anwar as Trudy Rehmann
- Julia Deakin as Daphne Andrews
- Jack Donnelly as Jason Winkler
- Paul Antony-Barber as Eric Sweet
- Simon Chandler as Ade Rutter
- Klariza Clayton as Joy Mercer
- Catherine Bailey as Esther Robinson
- The e-mail address that Mara used to send the photos to Mr. Sweet was firstname.lastname@example.org
- During the play Fabian imitates Victor, Nina imitates Sarah and Mick and Mara imitate Sarah's parents.
- The first part of this episode aired in the UK on April 1st 2011 while the second part aired on May 2nd 2011.