|Shipped Characters:||Harriet Denby and Caroline Denby|
|Length of Relationship:||Unknown - 2013|
|Other Pairing Names:||Carriet|
View the Haroline Gallery.
- Caroline claims to be Harriet Denby.
- Caroline found the picture of Harriet and changed it.
- Caroline went to the mental hospital to see Harriet.
- Harriet screamed to make Caroline leave.
- Caroline told Harriet to be a good girl for the nurses.
- Harriet was taken out of the mental hospital by a family member (later found out to be Caroline).
- When Harriet was making noise, Caroline said it was rats/bats.
- Caroline went to the room Harriet was trapped in.
- Caroline told Harriet to be quiet.
- Harriet was crying because she was trapped and said "somebody let me out."
- Harriet told Caroline that "they" were going to come for her.
- Harriet escaped from the Gatehouse.
- Caroline (and Victor) were searching for Harriet.
- Caroline brought Harriet back to the room.
- Caroline said "look what the cat dragged in" to Harriet.
- Harriet escaped from the Gatehouse, again.
- Caroline said that she never really loved Harriet, but that she was her sister.
- Caroline made Harriet go back to the mental hospital.
- Caroline made Ammut turn Harriet into a sinner.
- When Ammut ate Caroline, Harriet had a look on her face.
- Harriet didn't seem to be upset that Caroline was eaten by Ammut.
- Caroline stole Harriet's identity so that she could become The Keeper.
- They are adopted sisters (Caroline was adopted).
- Caroline always hated Harriet.