|Eye of Horus locket|
View the Eye of Horus Locket Gallery
It is used as a key to open secret passages in various parts of the House, such the old oven and the panel in the attic. Also, it is used to complete the Cup of Ankh. However, it can only be used by The Chosen One and the Osirian, as shown in House of Entrapment / House of Sisters. Eddie will almost certainly not be able to use the locket anymore because he sacrificed his Osirian powers in The Touchstone of Ra to save the world.
- The locket is given to Nina by Sarah.
- Nina unintentionally uses it to hide in the attic from Victor.
- Nina is told by Sarah to make sure that she hides the locket because other people may want it.
- Amber tries to use it to open the clasped Arabic Dictionary, but it doesn't work.
- Nina uses it and they realize that it only works for Nina because she is the Chosen One.
- It is used to complete the building of the Cup of Ankh. Otherwise, it wouldn't have worked at all.
- Nina gives Eddie Miller because she won't be coming back to Anubis House to use it.
- It is used to open the oven-door to the cellar.
- It is used on the panel above the stove to get the prism the Sibunas use to find Frobisher's hidden room
- Opens the huge secret attic panel.
- Opens old oven passage to the cellar in the kitchen which is a secret passageway to the cellar
- Opens the wall in the entrance hall where a piece of the Cup of Ankh is hidden
- Unlocks the clasped Arabic Dictionary that holds a clue.
- Used to complete the construction of the Cup Of Ankh by The Chosen One.
- Opens the secret attic compartment where The Chosen One hides the Cup of Ankh after the Chosen One puts the Cup back together
- Reveals the final riddle to find The Mask Of Anubis.
- Opens panel above the stove.
- Warns the Chosen One and the Osirian when they are close to another important clue.