Where the Eye of Horus Is Seen
- Nina's locket.
- Formed into the stair banisters.
- On a secret panel in the attic.
- On a wall in the main room.
- On the Cup of Ankh.
- In the background of the portrait of Robert and Louisa Frobisher-Smythe, located between the two (The one in the living room).
- In the attic to a secret "cabinet" in the wall which Nina uses in season 2 to hide The Cup of Ankh.
- On the oven passage door to the cellar.
- Sibuna invitations (which Amber invented)
- Coffin in the library
- On the wall in the Crypt
Horus was the ancient Egyptian god who was usually depicted as a falcon with two different eyes. His right eye was associated with the sun Ra. According to one myth, the eye was a symbol of protection, royal power and good health. Set, Horus' uncle tore Horus' eye out because they were rivaling for the throne. However, the god Thoth created a brand new eye and that is the Eye of Horus. The eye on the locket now belongs to Nina and helps Sibuna solve the mysteries of the house. It was also painted on the front of the boats.
Old Oven (opens)
Secret Wardrobe (Opens)
Entrance Hall Cupboard (Opens)
Antechamber (Linked Too)
Secret Compartment in the attic (Opens)