|Shipped Characters:||Eric Sweet and Eddie Miller|
|Length of Relationship:||Eddie's birth-present|
|Other Pairing Names:|| Erdie|
Click here to view the Erddie Gallery
- Mr. Sweet shows favoritism towards Eddie by not punishing him for the prank he pulled, but still punishing Patricia.
- They have a big fight over a prank that Eddie pulled.
- Eddie is very annoyed when Patricia keeps teasing him of Mr.Sweet's favoritism towards him.
- Eddie knew that Mr.Sweet kept embarrassing tapes in his desk.
- Mr. Sweet is visibly upset and angered when Eddie refuses to show him respect.
- They are arguing again.
- Eddie ends up revealing that they are father and son when Mr. Sweet asks him why he would never call him...and then Eddie interrupts him and says dad.
- When Eddie refuses to recognize him as a father, Mr. Sweet looks very hurt and leaves.
- Eddie accuses his father of wanting to get rid of him, and tries to leave himself.
- Mr. Sweet tells him to stop, and he does.
- They shake hands and promise to try and be closer as father and son.
- Eddie says, "Deal, Dad," and Mr. Sweet looks like he's about to cry. But this time they are tears of happiness.
- Mr. Sweet asks Eddie about his 'lady friend.'
- Mr. Sweet asks Eddie and Patricia to go to dinner.
- Eddie (along with Piper, who he believes to be Patricia) goes to dinner with Mr. Sweet.
- Eddie says that he wants to show his dad who he really is.
- When Eddie is being teased for being Mr. Sweet's son, Mr. Sweet looks very worried about him. After Eddie left, he yells at the crowd to disperse.
- Eddie is called into his office by intercom.
- After calling him "Eddie Miller", Mr. Sweet decides to call him down a second time, changing it to "Edison Sweet", and seems very pleased that he is now able to.
- He admits that he used to write letters to his father, but they never went through.
- Mr. Sweet admits that he left Eddie behind for a reason, but stopped short of telling him the truth.
- Eddie gets angry when his father wouldn't tell him why he left.
- After his mini speech about not wanting him then and not wanting him now, Eddie storms out of the office.
- Eric looks worried and upset when Eddie leaves.
- Eddie asks his dad if he ever heard the word Osirian, and his dad chokes on his food a bit.
- Mr. Sweet says that he will tell Eddie everything he needs to know, but not at that moment.
- His dad lets Peddie dance and Eddie smiles.
- Eddie asks his dad if that's why he left his son in America (Eddie being the Osirian).
- All throughout Season 3, Eddie is ashamed of what his dad is doing and is also upset when he discovers that he is a merciless sinner.
- They have a bit of an awkward hug when Eddie arrives.
- They mention getting even closer that year.
- They eat Chinese food together in Mr.Sweet's office for an attempt at bonding together.
- Eddie finds out that his dad is part of some society that is against Sibuna.
- Eddie (and KT) spy on him (and Victor and Caroline).
- Eddie is heartbroken when he finds out that his dad is part of a Secret Society, and has trouble accepting it.
- Eddie searches Eric's desk.
- Eddie finds his father's old society mask, and is shocked.
- Eddie confronts his father.
- After being lied to, Eddie shoves a book over the desk and storms away.
- Mr. Sweet catches Eddie hiding the bracelet and demands to know what he's doing, but Eddie claims it was an expensive birthday present for him.
- They both have Chinese takeout.
- Mr. Sweet spies on Eddie and Sibuna while they are in the hallway.
- He tricks Eddie and steals the bracelet, shattering Eddie's trust even further.
- Eddie is still trying to trust his father.
- He trisd to trick Mr. Sweet by claiming he had stomach pains to distract him from the ceremony.
- Mr. Sweet lets him get taken away by an ambulance.
- Mr.Sweet expresses his disappointment in Eddie when he expels him (and the rest of Sibuna) for disrupting the ceremony.
- Eddie is devastated when his father, now a sinner, blocks his way out of the tank room and tries to make him a sinner.
- Victor says that Eric's son is the only hope, and Eric worriedly asks what does it have to do with his son.
- When Eric gets hit by light, Eddie runs to him worriedly, saying "Dad!".
- When Eddie looks like he's dead, Eric runs to him, worried.
- Eric is sad when Eddie looks like he's dead, looking on the verge of tears.
- He is happy when Eddie turns out to be alive.
- Eddie overhears Eric's conversation with Victor about Victor leaving Anubis House.
- Even though they are father and son, they do not have the same last name because Eddie has lived away from his father in America for most of his life.
- They are the second parent and child pairing to be featured heavily on the show; the first is Jerome and his father John Clarke. However, they are the only family to be featured in two seasons together.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!