|Shipped Characters:||Caroline Denby and Patricia Williamson|
|Length of Relationship:||2013|
|Other Pairing Names:||Paroline|
Carolicia (Carol/ine and Patr/icia) is the rival pairing of Caroline Denby and Patricia Williamson. Patricia and Caroline may never be friends because Patricia is on Sibuna's side (the good side) and Caroline is on the bad side and Caroline was eaten by Ammut. They were allied when Patricia became a sinner, however.
View the Carolicia Gallery
- Sibuna goes to the clinic but Patricia forgets her bag which has Denby's bag inside. Denby catches Patricia and brings her in the gatehouse.
- Caroline talks to Patricia.
- Caroline watches Patricia talk on the phone with Eddie.
- When Patricia heads out, she looks back at Caroline.
- Patricia asks Miss Denby for help and lies with Alfie's dad being a high powered lawyer.
- Caroline asks Patricia if she can give Eddie's laptop back to him, as he left it in class.
- Patricia says yes.
- Caroline says that she didn't want to say anything but she saw some messages, and then she says it doesn't matter.
- Patricia takes the laptop and looks at the messages, that were actually sent by Caroline to get Patricia to become a sinner.
- Miss Denby (technically) made Patricia cry.
This article is a stub. You can help the House of Anubis Wiki By expanding it! Thanks!