Brade (Bra/d and Ja/de) is the real-life friendship of Brad Kavanagh and Jade Ramsey. These two seem to be very close friends. On a Teen.com/ Fanlala video (shown here) Brad revealed he developed a crush on a girl named Jade when they were playing family in kindergarten and, when he said it, Jade jumped up with a smile (please note that his crush was not Jade Ramsey, but a different girl named Jade). They also stared at each other most of the video.
This page is for friendship, although they do have some shippers.
View the Brade Gallery
- During a Teen.com/Fanlala interview, when it was Jade's turn to answer questions Brad stared at her and Jade did the same.
- They are in many interviews together.
- They stand very close taking pics at the iParty with Victorious premiere (with Ana).
- They follow each other on Twitter.
- In one picture while they are at a special event, they take a picture of them doing silly faces and they're heads touch which were very close, here.
- They went to some restaurant and Brad took a picture of them with Jade sitting very close, here.
- On the past months, Jade actually tweeted many picture of them while filming or while being in awards.
- Some days ago, Jade tweeted a picture of "the biggest pizza" and thanked Brad for it.
- They spent a lot of time together while filming.
- Like producers say, both are some of the most funny cast members from the cast and they are always joking.
- On Jade's Twitter, she tweeted a link for Brad's new music video.
- Regardless of them being in many interviews out of all of the cast members, Jade is probably been in the most interviews with Brad aside from Nathalia Ramos.